- We will keep this simple, we are working to ensure that your safety and that of our team comes first.
- The world has changed and this is our response, our roadmap outlining how we are working to adapt and what that will mean for your Menagerie experience.
- We kindly ask that you cooperate with our Covid Guidelines to protect yourself and others, for this to work it will be a joint effort.
What you need to know before you dine with us:
- · We are currently only able to accept bookings for up to 6 guests both inside and outside. These 6 people, including adults and children.
- · Please check in with reservations at reception and use our hand sanitiser pod. A team member shall take you to be seated at your table.
- · We will require name and contact details of one member of your party, which will be stored for 21 days to support NHS Test & Trace. These details will be held confidentially and deleted after the given period.
- · Our team will be wearing masks. Guests are also needed to wear masks when they enter the hotel and when moving around in order to be seated, when leaving and visiting the bathroom. Whilst seated at a table, masks can be removed. Guests in the garden do not need to wear masks, but do if they enter the hotel at any time.
- · Throughout the entirety of your experience we will ask you to maintain a 1 metre distance from other parties & staff.
- · Please kindly do not let children wander around the venue and please accompany them when visiting the bathroom.
- · There will be a one - way route through the venue with guests entering through the main Hotel reception, visiting the bathroom and exiting the venue through our Terrace Bar side doors.
- · Once you have been shown to your table we ask that you remain at your table other than to visit the bathroom. There will be no bar service, we shall bring everything to the table.
- · If you are going to the bathroom or leaving the venue please follow our one-way system through the venue.
- · Bathrooms; guests will be asked to queue outside the bathrooms. The bathrooms shall be thoroughly cleaned every 30 minutes.
- We want to reassure you that there’s regular thorough cleaning throughout the hotel; all our team will be washing their hands every twenty minutes and sanitising ‘touch points’ every half an hour. The tables and chairs will be cleaned after each customer.
- · To avoid cross contamination menus will only be used once and then recycled.
- · We will bring cutlery to the table with your food and provide disposable napkins, these will also be recycled after use.
- · We respectfully ask that you pay by contactless, credit/debit card wherever possible.
- · Please kindly refrain from moving furniture around. Please ask a team member for assistance.
- · We are only permitted to serve until 10pm, please kindly leave the venue by this time.
- · If you feel at all unwell, please save your visit for another day.
What are we doing to ensure we maintain a hygienic environment:
- Staff temperature checks on arrival at work
- · Hand sanitiser stations on arrival and around the venue
- Enhanced cleaning procedures across the venue
- Deep cleans between sittings
- 20 minute regular hand wash protocol for staff
- · Application of Zoono** 30 day protective surface shield throughout the entire
- venue, proven to be 99.9% affective at destroying covid-19 upon contact.
- · NanoSeptic continuously self cleaning surfaces to cover heavily handled areas such
- as door handles
- · Personal protective equipment & screens for staff, face shields and masks where appropriate and gloves for specific duties (handling deliveries & waste, food preparation, reservations desk.)
- · Sterilisation of crockery, cutlery and glassware.
- · Hourly cleaning checklist relating to waiter stations, POS screens and equipment
- Personal staff pre-shift checklists
- For our team:
- Staggered arrivals for shifts
- One person at a time in the staff room
- Staff change into uniform on-site
- Working in team bubbles
- · New procedures for taking deliveries and handling waste
- Kitchen and bar teams side by side working
Steventon House Hotel is fast building a reputation for assuring quality, dedication and sophistication. You can trust us on those important days to consider your families individual needs, as providing bespoke packages is one of the advantages of holding your event at the Steventon. The following information is a guide into the basics of what Steventon House Hotel can offer. We are proud to offer a diverse selection of cuisine to cater for all tastes and we will be more than happy to talk about these in much more detail.
Our stunning conservatory suite can hold up to 150 for a buffet reception. You can be rest assured that your gathering will run like clockwork and that your guests will be cared for in a sympathetic, discreet and professional manner by our uniformed serving staff.
All menu packages include the following: - white table linen, napkins - crockery and glassware - staff - use of bar - free parking
BUFFET 1Platter of Finger Sandwiches & Rolls
Selection of Vol au Vents or Selection of Homemade Quiches (v)
Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls or Honey Mustard Chipolatas
2 types of Homemade Cakes
Buffet 2Platter of Assorted Sandwiches
Chicken Goujons with Garlic Mayonnaise
Vegetable Samosas or Onion Bhajis with a spicy tomato sauce dip
Selection of Homemade Quiches or Potato Skins with Cheese & Bacon
Salmon & Cherry Tomato Kebabs
2 types of Homemade Cakes
Assorted Crisps amp; Nuts
1 from tuna pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw or mixed salad
Mini Fruit Meringues
Mini Chocolate Brownies
Mini Fruit Cheesecakes